On 2018-03-18 10:36, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> sent from a phone
>
>> On 18. Mar 2018, at 10:09, Colin Smale <colin.sm...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Craft and shop are orthogonal. Shop is a location, craft is an activity.
>
> shop is a business offering some service or goods, craft is about a
> professional offering services (or goods they produced). Both are about
> location if we map them.

Craft is not a location - you cannot be IN a craft. You CAN be in a
workshop, studio, atelier etc where are craft is practiced. So if we tag
a building "craft=tailoring" then that says "tailoring occurs in this
building" or possibly "tailoring can be contracted in this building" if
the actual cutting and sewing happens elsewhere.