I have worked on my proposal for tagging intelligence facilities and am asking for your comments.

They 'don't exist'.  No 'embassy' will admit to them.

Grigory Logvinov  Russian Diplomat in Australia responding to questions about expulsions of 'Russian spies' said recently;

"They are absolutely legal, career diplomats... without any grounds called spies," Mr Logvinov told reporters in a sprawling press conference at the Russian embassy.

When asked how many Russian spies were left in Australia, Mr Logvinov replied: "Zero minus zero is still zero."

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/no-russian-spies-in-australia-says-ambassador-grigory-logvinov

How could they be verified?