I think this is a good idea, but, in the suggestion of Thorsten, I find
problematic the use of "access=" tag when instruments are in a bar. Imagine
a bar with a private piano is tagged as a point:

amenity=bar
amenity=musical_instrument
musical_instrument=piano
access=private

It does not make clear if either access to bar or access to piano is
private.

Also, since bars are amenities, a duplicate "amenity" tag arises. You have
to either put two points or tag the bar as an area.

Yours,

José