There are a decent number of one seat benches already mapped:
https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/ynN

From: Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 30 April 2018 20:16
To: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools <tagging@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [Tagging] Outdoor deckchairs

<mailto:osm.tagg...@thorsten.engler.id.au> >:

A “one person bench” doesn’t seem as rare as people seem to think…

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/wildon-home-elmore-one-seat-bench-ut2860.html

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/17-stories-madhav-one-seat-bench-stss5585.html

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/andover-mills-delano-one-seat-bench-andv3138.html

https://www.wayfair.com/commercial/pdp/sunpan-modern-ikon-darby-one-seat-bench-snpn4130.html

….

by their name (one seat bench), those aren't benches according to the OSM
definition, but looking their actual dimensions (slightly more than 1m wide)  I
would say you could seat 2 europeans on these benches ;-)

Please also note that we are discussing amenity=bench, i.e. a public piece of
furniture, not things someone could set up in her private space. In the public
space, one seat benches are not common at all, there are either chairs or
multiperson benches.

Cheers,

Martin