I suggest to distinguish the key for the operation mode (hot, steam etc)
from those for the expected user group and dress code.

On 11.06.2018 09:29, Rory McCann wrote:
I suggest adding `sauna=gay`, for a gay bathhouse. "gay" is a
simplification since many men who have sex with men visit them (not just
gay men). `sauna=msm` sounds clinical and might be not obvious to data
users.

In some countries (like Germany) saunas are always naked, in others
(e.g. Ireland) that is definitely not the case, you're expected to wear
your swimsuit). I don't know if that's worth tagging or if data users
should just deduce it from the country.