Sounds good to me.
We can leave the thread open a few more days to see if anyone cares that much
about `covered=booth`.
I think 5 days is plenty.

If nobody is using it, I’ll open an issue on
https://github.com/osmlab/osm-tagging <https://github.com/osmlab/osm-tagging>
on or around June 23 to start the cleanup..

As always, looking for volunteers to do the actual work of replacing the tags
and cleaning up the wiki.

Thanks, Bryan