On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 8:25 PM, Simon Poole <si...@poole.ch> wrote:

> I'm actually not quite happy with the whole thing as it would seem to
> range from a potentially staffed first aid facility to what you were
> looking for, a simple first aid kit. In practical terms that would be a
> rather big difference that should be reflected in the tagging.

Please sort it out soon.  I can't wait to map the first aid kit in the
cabinet in my bathroom.  I already have a name for it!  One
day I'll stock it with more than a few sticking plasters, but it's a green
plastic box with a white cross on it and it says
"first aid" on it.

More seriously, I'm not convinced about this one.  First aid kits are small
enough to move around.  They may or may not
be complete.  There may or may not be a trained first-aider who knows how
to use them.  To the extent that legislation
in some jurisdictions may required all companies above a certain size to
have one, is there any point mapping them?

--
Paul