Hi,

The next landuse = landcover tag that I have come across is landuse=scrub .. some 1,600 use of it according to taginfo.

The obvious thing to do is change them to natural=scrub.

I have not 'looked' at them (selected one and checked OSM rendering, and some imagery to 'see' what is there).

There are none of these in 'my' local area.

But in principle I think this should be done. Any thoughts?

PS landuse=sand when about half and half to natural=sand and surface=sand.

A fair proportion of these are gold=bunker,

if I were to do it again I think I might go with both surface=sand and natural=sand in order to get golf=bunker rendering done.

Yes I know - tagging for the renders. But 'we' do that for bus stops :)