On 21/09/18 23:16, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
I am not sure why landcover=clearing is described as better than other.

If someone wants to leave gixme, the fixme key or OSM note is the best solution.

Best solution for what?

This started because a group wanted to map clearings from imagery.
Why I don't know - they have not communicated despite attempts at contact.
They did not use a fixme etc by used something they thought described what they were seeing in imagery. A fixme tries to contact locals to map the thing, as this group wants things done in a hurry they don't use fixmes.