Edi & change status, I would say. Seems a pretty clear case, just maybe not
something many mappers or users are very concerned with. But that's not a
problem as long as there is a clear definition, solid data and a steady
group of mappers/users. I would say, just do it and document it.

Vr gr Peter Elderson