Agreed there are several levels of prefabrication.
Material is completely solved with material=* and no need to specialize it
to prefabrication (concrete can be used on both prefabricated and not
buildings)

kind of prefabricated=yes would stand for complete prefabricated buildings
and other values may precise a particular part.
Should it be building:prefabricated or something else?

François