This is not my area of expertise. But I’ve noticed that a number of bars
that are designed for gay men in the USA have a sign on the door with a
crossed out “W”. It looks like a no smoking sign but with a capital W
instead of a cigarette.

This means “no women allowed.” My wife tells me this is still legal in the
USA?! There are also barber shops that exclude women (though these shops
usually serve straight, gay and bi Men without distinctions)

So I believe this would be verifiable information. It would also be safe to
tag women=no for bars or clubs even in countries where LGBT activity is
illegal or persecuted. Men=designated could be used for bars that are
mainly for gay, bi (and trans?) men, but which do not prohibit women
explicitly.

I haven’t heard of bars with a “no men” sign, but “women=designated” could
work for bars catering to lesbian, bisexual )and trans?) women?