Hi Leif,

I would rather consider the ability to store a "GTFS API link" (or something similar) in transport relations. As soon as its stops are well referenced, then an app will have everything it needs with nearly no need from users to update them (and ability to automatically detect missing or extra stops for QA tools).

Yours

LeTopographeFou
De: 354...@gmail.com
Envoyé: 31 octobre 2018 1:26 AM
À: tagging@openstreetmap.org
Répondre à: tagging@openstreetmap.org
Objet: [Tagging] Public Transport Timetables Proposal RFC

Hello everyone!
I recently wrote up a proposal page for public transport schedule data.  This information would allow OpenStreetMap to store information about when or how often certain buses or trains arrive at a platform.

Please feel free to look over the page and give feedback.  I am very open to changing the proposal, so let me know if you have any ideas for improvements to it.
Thanks,
Leif Rasmussen