PS:

Gerd and I are not at war here. We just don't agree on the correct way to
proceed. In fact, I have had lots of help from him when developing maps for
my Garmin and will need his help in the future, no doubt. Maybe to convince
him to write the code in mkgmap to better "see inside" relations to dig out
the details. I know for a fact that without a man_made=pipeline tag on
those ways, my current style sheet won't find them and will be unable to
render them. Unless I get help from Gerd. LOL

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand