Is the office full of people who you pay to help you apply? Or are they
contracted to be the front-otfice of the agency (acceptance & distribution)?

It seems to be the latter.

Think of taxes.

The office where you submit taxes, and an office where a professional helps you
prepare the forms are two different places.

Office=tax_preparation and office=tax are different.

If this is some office (public or private) with an official mandate to accept
applications and distribute visas (whether approved onsite immidately or
approved elsewhere and mailed to the office for distribution), that does sound
like office=visa.

If it is some private business who you pay to help you prepare the form, and
you mail it to the government and get your visa directly, it sounds like
office=visa_preperation or office=immigration_lawyer.

I am unfamiliar with the situation you described - so please choose the best
tag that suits your needs.

Javbw