Dear all!

Thank you for the insightful critical comments for the tag proposal.

I have now changed the tag value from a bicycle=* acces key to a railway= -key.
I have also changed and updated the Rationale, Tagging and Applies to -fields
according to the comments received here and on the talk page. Thanks again to
everyone that commented and especially to Mateusz for the pictures. I'll try to
get a few pictures too (of very gloomy November Helsinki) once I have the time.

See the changed proposal page at:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tramtrack_on_highway

And please do keep the comments coming! It seems that the rationale is in order
and that there is indeed need for such a tag. Hopefully, we'll get to voting as
soon as the tag values and tagging practices for it are ironed out.

Sincerely,
Jukka