On 08/12/18 20:25, ??? ?????? ????? ????????-????? Dar Alathar-Yemen wrote:

Many waterways (wadis) in our region used as roads when no rain days.

How to tag them? is it allowed to use (waterway + highway) in same way?

Similar problems in Australia

Many ephemeral rivers are used for vehicles and some are used as hiking paths.

For the hiking paths as these are routes I have simply made them into members of the route.

Tagging both as highway + waterway will lead to problems.

Using the route relation has worked for the hiking trails that I have done so far.

That might work for highways too, make a relation with the normal highways and waterways as a route.