You're definitely right. Good point!

I've been convinced that the office-key is a suitable place to put the tag.

Am 09.12.2018 um 17:15 schrieb Paul Allen:
On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 3:59 PM dktue <em...@daniel-korn.de <mailto:em...@daniel-korn.de>> wrote:

    You're right, indeed. Office would definitely suit better.

    But why are we using emergency=ambulance_station and not
    building=ambulance_station?

In my experience, people don't come roaring out of houses at 70MPH with sirens blaring and lights flashing.  In my experience, people don't come roaring out of offices at 70MPH with sirens blaring and lights flashing.  However, ambulances may come roaring out of ambulance stations at 70MPH with sirens blaring and lights flashing.  Ambulance stations (like fire stations) are places where people should be aware that high speed emergency
vehicles may suddenly appear from.

So emergency=ambulance_station is a better fit than office=ambulance_station or building=ambulance_station.  Because there may be emergency traffic.  The same does
not apply to control centres.

--
Paul