Sorry, but I don't think so: office=control_centre could be the control center
for whatever infrastructure (/unless some more specific tag exists in some
specific namespace/).

*If* (/and it is a big if of which I'd like to say something later/) we want to
tag the places where emergency phone calls are handled (/PSAP in north America,
112 in Europe, etc.../), then we must be specific and define a specific tag for
those specific places (and /I'm not sure emergency=control_center is a good one
as it can easily be confounded on a control center handling emergency in case
of disasters, which is a totally different thing/).

Now about the "big if": I'm sorry if someone will feel touched in its
sentiments, but I don't think there is any value added in tagging such places,
beside for the relatively few persons who have a reason, a need, to go there
(/workers and volunteers, mainly I guess.../).

I know that there are ones who think that every little detail of the world
should be tagged, but I'm not of that party, and I think that I have the same
right to express my opinion as they do, and no offense should be taken by
neither of the two parties...

Cheers,

Sergio