Thank you for these examples. I will repost them on the discussion page and
reply there.

Please note a couple of things:

1) This proposal is meant to cover only those things it states as its
intention to cover. For instance, it does not cover EEZ boundaries. I have
offered a couple of suggestions already on possible extensions, and if you
think others are warranted, please feel free to propose any.
2) I am not an expert. The proposal is meant to provide objective standards
for someone on the ground who can evaluate his or her observations and tag
the reality correctly. If I offer an opinion on how to tag something, it is
based only on my limited knowledge; there are not a lot of these places
that I have personally visited.

Thanks,

John