sent from a phone

> On 14. Jan 2019, at 02:15, Kevin Kenny <kevin.b.ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The mandate to use UK English in tags breaks down when UK English
> lacks the vocabulary!

+1, we‘ve seen this in other fields as well, e.g. the distinction of „Burg“ and
„Schloss“ in German, which somehow translate both to castle in English (but
find equivalent terms in other languages, e.g. some slavic languages). The
solution in this case was using castle as the umbrella term and add subtypes
with descriptive names to it.

I would see mobile homes (movable “houses” that usually are not moved around
all the time, because of the effort) as a different kind of beast than
motorhomes, RVs, caravans etc.

I believe we should be able to distinguish at least:
- whether the things are sold / rent
- selfpropelled or trailers
- custom or standard (is it a vendor or a workshop)

I know there are also companies that offer to transform all terrain military
trucks into expedition vehicles, and there are luxury versions at prices with
no upper limits (think Arabian princess mobile quarters including space for
racing horses).
Basically Yachting on land for the super rich. Just ask your favorite search
engine for some pictures to get an idea, e.g. “luxury expedition vehicles”

Cheers, Martin