Hi yopaseopor,

I think that
    highway=crossing
    crossing=uncontrolled
is also the excepted way of tagging for cycleways crossings.
You could add
    bicycle=yes
to that (crossing) Node to mark that this is bicycle crossing (,too).

Hubert87

Am 26.01.2019 um 15:17 schrieb Volker Schmidt:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 at 12:05, yo paseopor <yopaseo...@gmail.com <mailto:yopaseo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi!

    Now I'm tagging with the more detail I can some cycleways in
    Catalonia. I do al the ways, and I cut and mark all the crossings.
    I do this with the formula
    highway=cycleway
    cycleway=crossing
    as a way (like I do other times with
    highway=footway
    footway=crossing
    for mark all the pedestrian crossing. But I have a dilemma. When I
    want to tag the exact point in the cycleway crossing with the road
    I would use highway=crossing
    crossing=uncontrolled
    ...but it is not so detailed enough so I think about a
    crossing=cycleway

The fact that the road is crossed by is crossed by a cycleway is already defined by the "highway" tags' values of the two crossing highways. The values of the "crossing" tag describe properties of the crossing itself, not of the crossing ways.

    highway=crossing
    crossing=cycleway
    would be a good formula.
    What do you think?

I think it is not in line with existing tagging