So I think I'm on board with using withdraw/withdrawal as opposed to transaction. The reason I formatted it as 'max_???' and 'min_???' is because there are already two tags in use with that ordering.

I would also be sure to clarify that the limits are imposed by the ATM provider and not the card provider.

Putting '$20' in my initial message was just for example, and the value should always be a plain integer.