On 2019-02-16 00:41, Eugene Podshivalov wrote:
The use of "distance" for river length distracts me as well.
But I'm trying to find its origin on this wiki page
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:waterway
distance * (optional) Total length of river in km
не знаю, почему это так
это как, it's just like
speed
* (optional) height of the  building
it should be changed as well (re-written)
and other distances for lengths if there is
Cheers,
Eugene