Why do you exclude tracks?
Legal access to them are often denied as they're on private land (example: farms)

Why ford?
Why oneway?

Cheers
DaveF

On 15/02/2019 11:50, Tobias Wrede wrote:
As far as I am concerned roads that are most likely to merit a foot=no are

- all highway road types except tracks and except where foot=no is regionally implied

- where there is no sidewalk

any that have one of:
- bridge=yes
- tunnel=yes
- ford=yes
- oneway=yes
- bicycle=no/private/...
- bicycle_road=yes (?) Not sure if there are countries where a bicycle_road would forbit foot traffic in absence of sidewalks

you could also exclude highways that are part of a hiking route (might be difficult with relations and might overdo it).

lit=* is to fuzzy in my opinion to be useful.

Tobias