sent from a phone

> On 4. Mar 2019, at 17:28, Nick Bolten <nbol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Putting aside the preexistence of barrier=kerb + kerb=* on lines, do you mean
> we should put kerb=* on a sidewalk line, a road line, or both?

I would prefer a dedicated way for the kerb, and would not tag it on the road
highway. Also using a node at the intersection of the kerb with the crossing
footway/cycleway (at crossings) seems safe.
Eventually it could be considered adding kerb information on a sidewalk way (as
the lesser evil).
On a road way the resulting fragmentation would be undesirable and the kerb
information belongs more to the sidewalk than to the road way (IMHO).

Cheers, Martin