> Il giorno lun 11 mar 2019 alle ore 14:11 Mateusz Konieczny <
> matkoni...@tutanota.com> ha scritto:
> > Fixed in
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Import&diff=1820348&oldid=1551233

I took a 600+ dataset, geocoded them, manually conflate 53 of them, put
source references on umap, put source institution name on changeset, ask
for some tags clarification (yet didn't receive an agreed feedback).
Am I missing something?

The only (sequential) results of this discussion are:

- I declare <100 nodes but Volker noticed source dataset has 600+, but then:
- I'm asked where the <100 was mentioned (cannot remember), conclusion: I'm
malicious: it's an import!
- since there is one (1) ML unaswered doubt if "01 Jan - 31 Dec" should be
replaced by 24/7: import is anyway bad
- pets and childcare information are "volatile" (payment methods aren't?
and yet tag exists): import is anyway bad
- "bulk" word removed from main import wiki [1]: hence it's obviously an
import

The lattest is great and leads to grotesque consequences: when a colleague
hands me 12 guidepost locations to geocode, I must message planet import
ML, local ML, write an import page and ask my fellow a consent form with
certified signature. Is this what we aim?
I think setting such a binding requirements on small size "imports" is
putting a gravestone on many potential small, local sources.

Please, forgive my sarcasm, but I'm really discouraged. I published the 53
changeset id's [2]. Feel free to revert.
If anybody wants to help me, please feed back on the import doc I wrote
on-the-fly [3]

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Import&type=revision&diff=1820348&oldid=1551233
[2] https://ethercalc.org/hpil8syy4rgz.csv