On 27/03/19 08:36, Kevin Kenny wrote:
On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 4:37 PM Dave F via Tagging
<tagging@openstreetmap.org> wrote:
Hi
https://snag.gy/3jSyt7.jpgSteps provided so that a rider can climb back on. Any
ideas?  Could find anything in Taginfo or wiki
https://snag.gy/mwYNd6.jpghttps://snag.gy/mwYNd6.jpgamenity/leisure=horse_mount,
 maybe.

https://snag.gy/mwYNd6.jpg

This example is provided at a road/bridleway crossing where the rider can
dismount if required.
I have the same question - here's one on a mountaintop, which is set
up so that persons with moderate to severe mobility impairments can
mount a horse from a wheelchair and visit that mountain.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ke9tv/8021783729/

Without the platforms and bridle path, it's inaccessible to anyone
other than relatively fit hikers. (It's about a 13 km hike, with maybe
700 m of elevation gain.)

I don't think I'd label this a 'mounting block' but I have no idea
what to call it.

I'd still call it a 'mounting block' ... no steps in the name so it can be a
ramp or, in your case, a platform. Add wheelchair=yes and a description=* tag
???