Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 08:40:09 +0100
From: Topographe Fou <letopographe...@gmail.com>
To: "Tag discussion, strategy and related tools"
        <tagging@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [Tagging] I have been tagging mosques wrong all along

Hi,

Personnaly I already use amenity=* for the whole plot/complex when it's clear
it is not limited to a building. This apply to schools, hospitals and places of
worship (not exhaustive list) in my way of tagging. I believe this is how
schools and hospitals are suggested to be mapped and see no exception with
places of worships. I don't see a need for religion-based way of tagging
(amenity=place_of_worship schema shall be used the same for any religion).

So yes I agree with you that places of worship are not always limited to a
building (same for a school, an hospital...).

Yours,

LeTopographeFou

I second that.

Mark