De: matkoni...@tutanota.com
Envoyé: 3 avril 2019 12:25 PM
À: tagging@openstreetmap.org
Répondre à: tagging@openstreetmap.org
Objet: Re: [Tagging] amenity=place_of_worship | Re: Mapping of indigenous sacred / ceremonial sites

Apr 3, 2019, 11:26 AM by r...@technomancy.org:
For controlling access, it depends on what sort of control there is.
Most sacred sites ("churches") aren't tagged as `access=private` (even
though they are). One would hope data consumers would take that as implied.
Typical christian place of worship is access=permissive (at least in Europe).
Though there are some that should be tagged access=permissive.
There was discussion about tagging list about "religious based access
restrictions" a few months ago (thread starts here:
). There wasn't a clear winner.
access=adherents seems to be one that is likely to work well
The Greek tribe has an ancestral belief system ("Christianity") which
has some sites they consider sacred, such as Mouth Athos (
tagged as a regular `admin_level=3` even though it has strict access
control (only men are allowed there!).
Note that Athos is quite unique - typical one will not get
admin_level.