sent from a phone

> On 19. May 2019, at 10:25, Jan S <grimpeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'd think so, as long as the police (or other government offices) occupy the
> entire building. Otherwise it would just be a node on the building.
>
> Could anyone take that into the wiki?

while it is often done like this, there are also alternatives which are cleaner
in the way it is represented:

1. differentiation of building and user (distinct objects also when the whole
building is occupied by one user)

2. polygon for the user rather than a node (if you know it well). This gives a
whole lot more of information (size, shape, orientation) and allows to add
other things inside.

Btw: other possibilities would be police facilities consisting of no building
or more than one building, or a building with a dedicated area around it
(‚grounds‘).

This is a general consideration and not specifically referring to police
facilities. Not sure we should add this to the wiki for each and every feature,
or maybe just link it?

Cheers, Martin