On 5/22/2019 3:03 PM, 石野貴之 wrote:

Hello.
I have wanted to organize tagging schemes of educational institutions
outside school. I conducted a very simple survey and uploaded the
result and my opinion in
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/yumean1119/diary/364867
.

I would be glad if you give me any comments.

Hi! Just in case you missed it, we had brief and inconclusive
discussions of these earlier this year:

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2019-January/042561.html
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2019-February/042983.html
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2019-March/043617.html

There are some other tagging suggestions mentioned in those threads that
you might want to add to your survey:
amenity=cram_school, amenity=tutoring, office=tutoring,
office=educational_institution, education=tutoring

The last one, education=tutoring, is the best IMO but hinges upon the
general acceptance of education=* as a valid tagging scheme, which is
uncertain at this point.

Jason