I have now canceled the proposal. I really just wanted to establish a tag for the shore power devices in front of my workplace. I don't have enough interest and motivation to try to fit at least four different kinds of power-providing devices into one tag. And I also can't think of a way to prevent overlap in case of different tags for them.