On Tue, Jul 09, 2019 at 05:42:56PM +0200, Tobias Zwick wrote:
> I always thought that there is no norm for standard sizes of windows, so
> every window is made to measure.

That's what several local companies do in my area of the UK. They cater
mainly for the trade, but also for DIY. Pretty well every replacement
window has to be made to measure. At least some of the companies cut and
weld the frames on site. They buy in the premade sections I think.

I believe it is common: there are similar companies in another area of the
UK that I know well.

The obvious tag is
 shop=trade
and
 trade= ???  -- well, in my area I would probably use trade=double_glazing
but something more general might be better since these places also
supply UPV doors and the like, at least.

ael