Hi, Martin.

dieterdreist wrote
> the question is also how suitable a generic stadium would be for
> bullfighting.

Um, I don't think anyone in Spain would try to adapt a generic stadium as a
bullring. But not because it's difficult, but because bullfights are not as
popular as football, for example. No one would try to adapt a football
stadium If you have a bullring nearby.

It probably wouldn't be difficult to adapt if necessary. We'd need a pitch
("ruedo"). The "ruedos" are easy to build. There are many in the region of
Spain where I live. They are very simple: a solid wooden fence and sand.

In any case, we're talking about things I don't know very well. I don't know
much about adapting stadiums. I don't know much about bullfighting either.
It's easier to map a bullring in OSM than to build a stadium. That's sure!
:D

Thank you for commenting.

Regards,
Daniel