On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 at 19:18, Kevin <ksamp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is a national system, with each state having a say in how their roads
> are classed. Take a look, I think it's a good way to a solution for the
> perennial roadway class issue in the US.

I took a quick look.  It appears that a lot of thought has been put into
it.  It didn't seem obviously
wrong.  It would take a lot more examination by somebody far more familiar
with US roads
than I am to give a more refined opinion.

It might be as good as you're going to get as far as the US is concerned.
Probably a good
starting point for other countries without formal road classification
systems.  But I expect
a lot of bickering about it here. :)

--
Paul