It is better to document the meaning of a property tag at its own wiki
page, so tools like Taginfo can make use of the description, but a tag used
only a handful of times does not need to be added to major feature pages
without discussion.

I’ve made a page for key:educational now, so it will  be documented, since
it’s been added to 17 routes in the past 14 months.

Joseph