Le 26.08.19 à 12:57, Warin a écrit :
> Is there a requirement to go in to all of these wiki pages and explain
> why the demotion of one over the other simply due to frequency of use
> without consideration of other factors?

I ask myself "what would we do if the other tag didn't exist ?"
would we create the more currently common one or something better ?
if the answer is "something better", then I wouldn't put demotion
on the "better" tag page but simply the information "another tag
is more common tag" + the argument why this alternative exist