Pig ark:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb4wTc79jY8
Nederland has "varkensflats" ie multi-storey "appartment buildings" for
pigs.  Wouldn't know a proper term for that in English though. I've seen it
translated as "pig tower", but that term googles to
https://images.app.goo.gl/WMeG3kychr7kokw7A
We use "stal" (~stable) for various, but not all farm animals. I think they
need to have an average of 4 limbs reaching from the body to the ground, in
order to live in a 'stal'. Fish and poultry are excluded. To compensate,
teenagers are granted the right to live in a "stal" as long as their brain
is rewiring for adulthood.

Fr gr Peter Elderson