building=livestock + livestock=* would be fine, especially if the
building doesn't look specifically designed for one type of animal

But for goats you might consider building=goat_barn or
building=goat_shed, depending on how large and solidly it is
constructed. In some climates goat's only need a roof, not a full
building. At least in American English "goat shed" and "goat barn" are
both used for structures specifically designed for goats.

https://www.motherearthnews.com/homesteading-and-livestock/raising-sheep-goats/winter-goat-shelter-zebz1310znsp