The tag you're looking might be isced:level=0-6

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:isced:level

This is already used with amenity=school, which can include anything
from Kindergarten (0) to upper secondary (3).

So an amenity=music_school which only offers post-secondary education
at a university level would be level 5, if it's post-secondary but not
higher education it would be level 4, if it's for primary school,
middle school and high school students (USA names), that's levels 1 to
3, if I understand correctly?

See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Standard_Classification_of_Education
as well.