pon, 9. ruj 2019. u 16:24 Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@tutanota.com>
napisao je:

> Monaco includes for example territorial
> waters while it is not a part of the city.
> City states may include also other areas
> that is not a part of the city.

Then in OSM city and city-state are different things. In Wikidata we only
have an article about the city-state. This article also talks about the
city, but the overall theme is the city-state. That means, only the
admin_level=2 should get the wikidata tag. If we tagged everything that the
article describes, we could tag every entity inside the relation
(Monaco-Ville, formula race track, the port) with wikidata=Q235, and that
makes no sense. We only tag the one entity that best points to the subject
of the article.

If that is not possible, use part:wikidata=*.