Am 17.09.2019 um 08:29 schrieb Joseph Eisenberg:
> I didn't think shop=laundry would work for a laundry room at a campsite.

My point was more that you should ignore the shop classification and
assume that that this is simply facility that in some form provides
access to clothes washing machines and space, because even a completely
normal laundromat facility is not a shop. In hindsight it should have
always been amenity=laundry (or similar) but that is a done deal.

While such misnaming might have mattered a decade ago, when people
mainly used raw tags, today the overwhelming number of contributors
never unintentionally see them and the important thing is what is used
as the name of the preset they are using.

PS: I still haven't got myself to use the hopelessly misnamed
shop=agrarian though :-)