On 27/09/19 21:52, Paul Allen wrote:
On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 at 11:02, Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com <mailto:marc.ge...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    so disused:amenity=pub ; building=pub (it looks like a pub);
    building:use=house (or is it :usage?)

Erm, I can't think of any pub I've ever been in or past that was in a building that
could be described as looking like a pub.

Yet some want to identify a disused pub as a pub for navigation purposes?

Possibly the building still carries signage similar to some old shops that have moved on?
If that is the case thenĀ  a tag to say that would seem appropriate?
old_signage=Hillbrook Pub/Thomas Cook/Toys R Us ??