Help, please.
I have been wandering around my local area in OSM (from my armchair), looking
for things that need fixing, which I either know about from going past them
every day, or can easily visit.
Using the iD editor and clicking on "issues" shows a large number of instances
of:
'<roadname> should be a closed area based on the tag "junction=approach"'
All those that I have looked at are the final section of road approaching (or
leaving) a roundabout.  https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/204279022   is
typical.
I can find no documentation on "junction-approach" in the Wiki, but I think I
can just delete the tag, as it seems to add nothing.
Overpass turbo (I am NOT an expert user of this tool) shows 1249 ways with this
tag in the UK.

Any advice on how I can deal with these?

Regards,Peter