On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 9:38 AM Alessandro Sarretta <
alessandro.sarre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried to use your tagging system in an area close where I live. You
> can find here the way (https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/746061718) and
> here a picture from Google Streetview (
> https://www.google.it/maps/@45.428055,11.791072,3a,25.2y,347.58h,76.17t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sc04-aTnZlGZiu4i3Pm0Czw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656).
> Is this what you're proposing?

Yes - that is exactly what I'm proposing - you tagged it exactly as I would
have.

> I think a few mapping examples could help in better understanding the
> proposal.

I will go out over the next week to grab more pictures to use. The best
imagery in my area isn't sufficiently hi-res to grab screenshots and I'm
reluctant to use imagery source that we don't have permission to us. I will
grab a camera and phone to take some pictures. (I'm on the NW coast of the
US. It rains all day long this time of year so I need a day that I won't
damage my camera.)

Best,
Clifford

--