Great question. I'm not a BMXer, just an aggressive inline skater so I am not a
definitive authority on BMX culture by any stretch. I thought they were still
called skate parks given I've seen organizations like Red Bull have referred to
them as such (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LgM0ralVVM). However looking
further into this it seems based on the cities of both Houston and Chandler
where I could easily find them as well as this list of them, they're classified
'Bike parks':

https://www.houstoniamag.com/articles/2019/8/14/rockstar-energy-bike-park-bmx-park-opens-north-houston
https://www.chandleraz.gov/explore/chandler-parks/guide/espee-park/bike-park
https://www.twowheelingtots.com/kid-friendly-bike-park-pump-track-directory/

I'll update the proposal in the next 15 minutes to remove that BMX only example
and add a blurb that bike only parks be tagged as leisure=bike_park

-Scott