On 30/12/19 21:31, bkil wrote:
We have similar services to those, but I wouldn't map those. If you subscribe for a high enough tier of Telekom Internet, you get access to FON. If you subscribe to UPC and enable it on your modem, you get access to UPC Wi-Free.

We must not map these because these are not hotspots of public interest.

If someone wants to map them they can. Not up to you or me to dictate what can go into OSM.

It it easy enough to find some of them here .. most public phone boxes have them together with visual signs to let you know of the service. If you have meet the requirements then having the information in OSM enables you to make your own map of the service.

Some think mapping private swimming pools should not be done. Yet in my country these are used to fight fires and as such form a usefull public emergency resource.

I suppose you don't map private houses, private farms, private roads (driveways) etc etc...
There  many 'private' things already present in OSM.