>   3. Re:  Tagging Free Water for cafés, bars, restaurant
>       (Joseph Eisenberg)

the system.   We want a tagging system that is acceptable to the community
and widely adapted (with enforcement).

free_water = I think allowing yes is ambiguous and can lead to confusion,
but if that is what is most acceptable fine.  Someone could use yes to
describe customers.

I would suggest

free_water = <no, anyone, customers>

I am glad we see similar views on the   free_water:container. Any of the
permutations below seem fine to me.

> free_water:container =<own,establishment> - this seems fine?
> Other options:
> free_water:container = "bring_your_own" (maybe a little clearer?)
> and
> free_water:container = "available"? or maybe "provided"?

Best regards,

Stuart

Message: 3