On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:48 PM Joseph Eisenberg
<joseph.eisenb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The tag man_made=goods_conveyor was proposed years ago for industrial
> conveyor belts and systems which move goods like mining ore. It is now
> documented as "in use" and used over 4000 times:
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag%3Aman_made%3Dgoods_conveyor
>
> "A stationary conveyor system for transporting materials between locations."
>
> "How to map: Draw a way way in the direction of the transport and tag
> it man_made=goods_conveyor. You can add the tag resource=* to indicate
> the material being transported."

Just a quick question. Is it reasonable to support `oneway=no`? I know
of one that serves a lime kiln that hauls coal one way and cement the
other. The discussion on the WIki states, "I think that virtually all
conveyors are unidirectional, and this calls for an unidirectional map
symbol," but that's not universal.

No objection to rendering this!